POWERSCHOOL PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN
The Student and Parent Portal can be accessed here: https://powerschool.washk12.org/
An instructional video for creating an account in PowerSchool is available here: http://go.washk12.org/psparentacctvideo. You’ll need your student’s Access ID and Access Password, which are available from the school. They are not the student’s regular login. (Please do not call the district, as we cannot give it to you.)
- If you have a login for the mobile app, that login will work on the PowerSchool Student and Parent Portal.
- If you have signed in before, but don’t know your username or password, go to https://powerschool.washk12.org/, click “Forgot Username or Password?” below the login box, and follow the instructions.
- If you don’t receive a password reset email within 10 minutes after submitting the Forgot Password form, please submit the Forgot Username form to recover your username. It may not be your email address.
- If you have never signed in before, please go to https://powerschool.washk12.org/, click Create Account, and follow the instructions. You’ll need your student’s Access ID and code, which are available from the school. (Please do not call the district, as we cannot give it to you).
- If you try the above, and still need help, please contact the school for assistance.
Parent & Student Mobile App
Download the mobile app here for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/powerschool-mobile/id973741088?mt=8 or here for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.powerschool.portal&hl=en_US or search for PowerSchool Mobile in the app store. Use the same login from the web to log into the app.